LONDON, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global and Vietnam cement market including the historical data and forecast figures. The report further reveals market drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges to be faced in the Vietnam market.
In 2015, the Vietnam cement industry continued to oversupply with the using rate of 64% of the total production, excluding export value, and this situation seems to keep going on in the near future. However, the cement demand might change significantly due to the rising of infrastructure and real estate projects, but this is not guaranteed.
The quality of cement production depends on two factors: raw material and technology & equipment. Limestone used as raw material to manufacture portland cement have to satisfy the requirements of quality content of MgO and CaO. In terms of technology, manufacturing enterprises use rotary kiln dry method with two major equipment lines derived from the G7 countries and China. G7 machinery will provide higher productivity, however, materials play a more important role in deciding the quality of cement so small firms can consider Chinese equipment, while those from G7 countries are still the best choice for large enterprises.
Logistic is still a weakness of Vietnam cement companies. The linker supply in the North is redundant, while the demand in the South is increasing, which results to the transportation of linker from the North to the South. Difficulties in shipping process cause the transporting cost higher, making the cement price in the South more expensive than in the Middle and in the North. Besides, cement price in Vietnam is predicted to rise due to the climbing of material and energy cost, which may lead to the lower efficiency of the industry.
In the near future, direct sale to projects and industrial customers may become the main trend of the industry. There are 3 groups of cement supply in Vietnam: companies under VICEM accounting for 27% of total capacity in Vietnam, foreign enterprises and private companies with large scale. The internal competition is very stiff, with the development and dominance of large brands, smaller firms are facing bankruptcy or being merged to as they are not capable to compete with the big.
This report provides a comprehensive review about the global and Vietnam beverage industry based on specific and trustworthy data, particularly regarding:
– An overview of the international and domestic industry including the data about supply – demand, market shares, advantages and disadvantages, internal competition, sale strategies of retails as well as development trends of the industry in the future.
– Detail information, including current status and potentials of Vietnam market: the production – consumption, import – export, market shares, revenue structure, inventories and major brands in the market.
– Some forecasts in the near future and risks analysis when joining the industry.
– Risk analysis through SWOT and 5 – forces analyzing.
– Details about top enterprises in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3957201/